IUPAC Name :
CAS Number : 182349-12-8
Structural Formula :
Molecular Weight : 03 g/mol
Molecular Formula: C30H30ClN3O4
Features of the API :
- Rupatadine Fumarate is a dual antagonist of histamine H1 and platelet-activating factor receptors.
- Manufactured in an USFDA, WHO GMP, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 approved site.
- Available in standard pack size of 25 Kgs Net packed in HDPE Carbouys.
Mechanism of Action :
- Rupatadine is a second generation, non-sedating, long-acting histamine antagonist with selective peripheral H1receptor antagonist activity. It further blocks the receptors of the platelet-activating factor (PAF) according to in vitro and in vivo studies.
- Rupatadine possesses anti-allergic properties such as the inhibition of the degranulation of mast cells induced by immunological and non-immunological stimuli, and inhibition of the release of cytokines, particularly of the tumor necrosis factors (TNF) in human mast cells and monocytes.